Friday, October 06, 2006

Well, I'm still one episode behind with Survivor (I really don't know why I keep watching this show).

Not much to say about this episode. Cecelia (the 29 yo Technology Risk Consultant - What the HELL is that anyway?) was sent home, which is a shame. She was cute, even though she reminded me of those twins from Sister Sister (Tia and Tamera Mowry), who I really don't care for!
















Well, they did grow up to be very attractive young ladi------NOPE, still annoying. And that's hard to do in a picture like this. Oh well, where was I.


I also thought it was a BIG mistake for Yul to tell anyone that he found the immunity idol.

As I watched the episode, I was very happy that Parvati got a lot of camera time. She has become the "flirt" of the show, which is fine by me, because she has a beautiful smile.








I don't know if anyone else has noticed this, but for the most part, girls are not like Parvati anymore. Girls are not this bubbly and pleasant. I notice that a lot of women are colder and less willing to smile and let their beauty show.

Heck, even my wife walks around the house with a scowl on her face a lot. It's not like her husband isn't doing all he can to help her out in between work, video games, travel, and a very heavy TV schedule (yeah, I know).

A lot of theories were swirling around in my head, and then it hit me. I only had to look within Survivor.













Now I know this does not apply to everyone, but when a girl cannot even make a kind comment and give a little smile to a someone without him turning into Psycho-Stalker Guy, there is a problem.


There is nothing wrong with a little harmless flirting. So, Mr. Did You See How She Looked at Me Guy, please knock it off, you're screwing it up for the rest of us.
Baba Ganoush, OUT!!!




3 comments:

Evil Spock said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Lee Ann said...

Hey!Thanks for stopping at my place. I hope you will come by more often!
Have a great weekend!
:)

Madison said...

I really don't know why I watch Survivor still either...

I think you're right about most girls not being bubbly more- and when they do the guys tends to over-react to their meaning.

And seriously what was up with Looney Guy thinking that he found true love?

I'm glad he got booted off... or else I don't think I could stomach Survivor anymore.