Thursday, September 14, 2006



If you read my last post, my wife was fairly certain I was turning into scary basement blogging guy.

Since it's been 2 days and the FBI has not raided my house yet, I thought I'd show her my first blog.

She did not have much of a problem with things, accept (yeah, I know) for my spelling and grammar in a few spots. Needless to say, this was a WIN. I'll take that anyday, over the dirty looks that made me feel just as dirty.

I will say, though, that I usually pride myself on good spelling and grammar. However, I don't intend on proofreading every single line before I post something. If you are having problem, use context clues and FIGURE IT OUT. I am working on using less commas, and more abbreviations for everyone's sake.

I was going to put some of my poems on here for my next post, but when I went to get them off the 3.5, there was a problem. Apparently, back in the day, I was a big fan of WordPerfect. As soon as I can figure this little technical difficulty out, I'll post some work.

Baba Ganoush, over and OUT.









1 comment:

Evil Spock said...

So, I guess you have a catchphrase now. I was thinking: "Thank you, come again!" Done of course with an Apu accent.