Friday, October 27, 2006

People Never Cease to Amaze Me.....

My plan was to post something tonight, you know, so I could actually be productive at work tomorrow. But alas, I could think of nothing to present to the masses.

I was certain no one wanted to hear of my plans to attend a pumpkin carving party this weekend. Also, most don't care who I have on bye in the land of pretend football.

What to do. My search of the internet came up with nothing. Well there was this one site with midgets, I mean little people, whip cream, and weiner dogs.....but that's certainly nothing blog-worthy.

I even looked at The Buzz Log to see what information the world was seeking out. Here are the Top Leaders:

1) Halloween Costumes - Very interesting and relavant current event, however, I have no real stance on this, nor will I make one up.

2) Shakira - One of the Top 10 most attractive people in the world, as rated by your's truly. Still other than talking about her hips and what she would do to a man in bed (which, by the way, would be amazing), nothing really exciting here.

3) Britney Spears - Yet another member of the Top 10. Although her recent antics (K-Fed, Bad Dye Jobs, Trailer Park behavior, etc) have dropped her to #10. If one more foolish thing comes out of her "husband's" mouth, she will be permanently booted from the list. Again though, nothing here.

4) Beyonce Knowles - I have no problem with nose jobs, fake boobs, lip plumping, etc. However, if you have something fake on you (specifically something that adds a lot to your image) and you can remove it from your person, like, oh YOUR HAIR, you will not be in the Top 10 and I certainly won't have anything to say about you!

5) WWE - I refuse to to watch wrestling until The Rock comes back. Just for the record, the Rock is just barely out of the Top 10. I could probably blog about The Rock, but my sexuality would most likely come into question. Yes, I smell what you are cook'n Rocky!!!

6) Jessica Simpson - I got sucked into watching Newlyweds on MTV. Let's just say I am definetly on Team Lachey. She is a moron! Not wasting time on her.

7) Dancing With The Stars - As a former college football player, I cannot promote former NFL greats whoring themselves out for a few bucks. Surely you guys could get on NFL Countdown.....Michael Irvin makes an ass of himself every week.

8) Paris Hilton - Paris is an interesting person.....actually, no she isn't! Enough said!

Alas, Yahoo Buzz Index had let me down. Where to turn???

I had forgotten 1 very important variable.....PEOPLE ARE STUPID, and the news was getting ready to start. So, I present to you:

Woman Falls From Car During Accident

I've changed the names in the story to protect the stupid.

Oct 26, 2006 09:24 AM

Police say a passenger fell out of a car this morning in Clermont County.

According to police, 53-year-old Mary Moron was riding in a 1985 Chevorlet Monte Carlo being driven by 22-year-old David Dumbass of Batavia.

Police say that Dumbass lost control of the car while changing lanes while driving on U.S.-52 and hit another car.

During the collission, the duct tape holding the door closed wasn't strong enough to hold Moron, who wasn't wearing a seat belt, in the car.

Moron fell from the car and onto the road.

After the wreck, Dumbass fled the scene and left Moron there.

Police caught up with Dumbass later and he was arrested.

Moron was transported to University Hospital where she is being treated for serious injuries.

Dumbass has been charged with drunk driving, driving on a suspended license and failure to control.

No one else was hurt in the accident which occurred around eight on Wednesday night.

Seriously, I know I ask this a lot, but.....What in the HELL is wrong with people?

You don't neccessarily need to have a college degree. You don't even need a GED. Just please people, try to live your life with some extent of common sense. If you do not know what this is, please stop everything you are doing, visit the link provided, and educate yourself. If you are unable to grasp the concept of "Common Sense," as presented by our friends at Wikipedia, please find your smartest friend and ask him to help decipher the definition. If none of your friends are smarter than you, then you are destined to go through life a moron.

That's all I have to say about that.....

Baba Ganoush, OUT!

10 comments:

Baba Ganoush said...

Thanks for coming by. You're welcome back anytime!

I have visited your site before through Angry's site. I'll look for your insights on stupid people.

Madison said...

HOLY CRAPPERS.

please.tell.me.you're.kidding.

i'm sure you aren't though. who holds a car door on with duct tape?! let alone gets into a car with a drunk driver...

i'm speechless- but think you hit it right on the dot.

Madison said...

btw- i'm on team lachey too.

Baba Ganoush said...

Gotta love living in Ohio, which is, in and of itself, not that bad. 2 things that bring us down, especially where I live:

1 - you can be in Indiana in 10 minutes.

2 - you can be in Kentucky in 15 minutes.

BBC said...

Hi Friend, nice blog you have here. Hell, some of the things I've done Never Cease to Amaze Me.....LOL

Take care.

JLee said...

You don't have to try so hard to entertain, Baba...we are easily amused! Your new profile picture scares me ;)

Baba Ganoush said...

Come on jlee, you could not possibly want to hear about the pumpkin carving, which I have already bailed on.

Sorry about the pic. I guess it is all in the spirit of Halloween!

BBC....thanks for stopping by, come again. You are always welcome!

Sorry Ramzi. You know I love Indiana, but I had to put it in there.

The Humanity Critic said...

When you hear that duct tape was holding a car door, the result can't be a good one..lol Cool blog.

Baba Ganoush said...

Thanks Critic. Come back anytime. Your blog seems to have a lot of good content. I'll check it out more thoroughly later.

At first glance though, anytime you can work in an S1W reference, you get an A+ in my book.

Only problem is now I have Black Steel in the Hour of Chaos in my head. I'll have to drag out that CD.

paris said...

Thanks for visiing my blog and leaving a comment actually sweetest day can be anyday you want to make it depending on the one your with and what they mean to you. always remember your never to old to hold hands or say I love you...gotta go there's a margaritta waiting for me.